2021 Year in Review
Another challenging year has passed, but the power of crafting has been helping me to stay strong over and over again. In 2021 we survived apocalyptic wildfires in BC, we moved across the mountains to AB, we went through several pandemic waves and business challenges, our senior dog has gained many health problems, and we lost our beloved father/ father-in-law to cancer.
With that being said, it was a tough year…yet I was able to move forward and publish a new book in 5 different languages (Crochet Animal Slippers), I updated many of my older patterns and released some of my brand new designs. If you missed any of my new releases in the past few months, you can now save 25% on any 4 or more patterns until the end of the year through my Website, Etsy, and Ravelry.
2021 Knitting Designs
Alberta Cable Hat was my final pattern release and the only knitting pattern I designed this year. You can make it using a single strand of Bulky weight yarn (5) or combine 1 strand of Worsted weight (4) and 1 strand of Fingering weight/Sock yarn (1). This hat is easy and fun, and it includes 8 sizes so you can keep your entire family warm and cozy.
2021 Crochet Designs
We released 6 Crochet Patterns this year and I hope you will enjoy making them:
- Christmas Granny Square Projects
- Colibri The Hummingbird Rug
- The Pterrific Pterodactyl Pterosaur Hat
- Corny The Cob Corn Rug
- The Sleepy Bunny and Bear Coasters
- Sunny The Playful Bunny Rug
2021 Quilting Designs
The Pawesome Floor Runner is inspired by my pawesome senior dog Buddy. I made it to provide Buddy comfort on our slippery hardwood floors and I hope you will enjoy making this rug for your fur babies as well.
Sassy The Kitty is so cute, it will make your purr! You can use Jelly Roll strips or upcycle your old jeans to help the planet. You can also make a memory kitty out of your kid’s outgrown baby clothes or make a memorial wall hanging using a loved one’s clothing…the possibilities are endless.
Crochet Animal Slippers Book
Create animal slippers for the whole family with my new collection of crochet patterns that includes 20 different animal designs – the Snuggly Pug, the Cuddly Bear, the Happy Penguin, the Zingy Dinosaur, the Starry Unicorn, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Panda, the Sleepy Koala, the Mossy Sloth. the Graceful Elephant, the Playful Pig, the Mischievous Raccoon, the Cheeky Monkey, the Woolly Sheep, the Sandy Turtle, the Sassy Cat, the Hippie Llama, the Brave Moose, the Artful Fox, the Friendly Cow, and the Roaring Lion.
You can order this book in your favourite local book store, online, or using my affiliate links: Bookshop.org, Amazon US, Amazon CA.
Available languages: English, German, French, Czech, Dutch.
Here is a list of 39 patterns that were updated this year. Most updates are sent automatically to the email address used for purchasing, but if you missed any of them, you can message me to request your free update.
- Spiky the Stegosaurus Dinosaur Hat
- Tops the Triceratops Dinosaur Hat
- Blizzard the Reindeer Hat
- Eh Moose Hat
- Justin The Canadian Beaver Hat
- Spunky The Sock Monkey Hat
- Happy Hippo the Hippopotamus Hat
- Snappy Simon the Crocodile Hat
- Plutonian Paul Alien Monster Hat and Toy
- Skull and Crossbones Retro Punk Hat
- DinDon The Turkey Hat
- Eh Moose Lovey Security Blanket
- Spunky The Cuddly Sock Monkey Lovey
- Pinky The Piggy Lovey
- Happy Hippo the Hippopotamus Lovey
- Josefina and Jeffery Chubby Little Elephants
- Roma The Happy Penguin And Hat
- Sophia The Chubby Little Unicorn
- Pumpkin The Cat And Hat
- Sassy The Kitty Cat With Heart Big Amigurumi
- Eh Moose Big Amigurumi
- Spunky The Little Sock Monkey
- Spunky The Tiny Sock Monkey Keychain
- Spunky The Big Sock Monkey
- Happy Hippo the Hippopotamus Amigurumi
- Sunny The Big Easter Bunny
- Jimmy The Hybrid Car Blanket
- Pinky The Piggy Blanket
- Retro Doily Rug
- Retro Owl Rug
- Spiky the Stegosaurus Dinosaur Rug
- Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Rug
2 thoughts on “2021 Year in Review”
I love your patterns, they are well written, easy to follow and turn out great. May I make a suggestion? I would realy like a large penguin pattern. It would stand up by its own and would be so cute. Thanks for your great patterns.
Hi Sylvie, thank you so much! I think it’s a great idea for a large amigurumi, thanks for your suggestion!