Hello everyone, we hope you had a Happy New Year & an awesome beginning of 2017!
Our first BIG project of the year is an update for our Ivory Dream Christening Gown Pattern (originally designed & published in 2012). I have been working on this project since last year & am very close to finishing the newest version of the pattern that will include many new diagrams and step-by-step photos.
We are currently looking for some additional volunteers for TESTING this pattern! If you would like to participate in this pattern test, you can feel free to fill out the application below. Please understand that we are not able to answer personally to every submission, but you will receive an email within 12-48 hours if your application has been approved. Also, please do not get discouraged if you have not received an email from us, as we only can accept a limited number of requests. There will be more testing opportunities in the future!
- Skills – understanding crochet charts / diagrams
- Timeline – this test needs to be completed within 2 weeks (approx from Jan 16 to Jan 30)
- Yarn – Bernat Baby Sport (1 big ball) or any other sport weight yarn with the matching gauge (11 dc X 6 rows = 2″ X 2″ using hook 3.5 mm)
- Test – make one of the required items from the pattern (see form below)
- Feedback – provide pictures of your finished item by creating a project page on ravelry
- Make an item
- Compare the row-by-row instructions with the diagram(s) (just for the item you make)
- Check the pattern for mistakes, typos, & clarity
- Submit your feedback by email
- Submit your photos through ravelry
POST UPDATE: January 9 / 2017
Thank you everyone for sending your applications. This testing call is now closed.
POST UPDATE: February 1 / 2017
Our Ivory Dream Christening Gown Crochet Pattern has just been updated! We would like to say a huge thank you to all those who participated in this pattern test during the past 2 weeks, awesome job everyone! The updated pattern has been sent to all previous buyers. Please check your email if you previously purchased this pattern, we hope you enjoy it!