Happy 2019 from IraRott Inc.
Wow 2018 is nearly over and I am very happy to finalize our work by looking back at what has been done this year…it surely was a very long and a productive year!
My New Book
The book has recently been translated and is available in Estonian now, such a wonderful Christmas surprize! I am so thankful to everyone who trusted in my work & I hope to see more languages available in the future.
In case you missed the following posts by different bloggers, I’d be thrilled if you checked them out:
- IraRott – Book Announcement
- Sew and So – My Guest Blog Post
- Interweave – Article by Ame Verso
- Creative Whimsy – Spotlight Interview
- Edie Eckman – Book Review
- IraRott – Book Release
- Oombawka Designs – Book Review
- The Crochet Crowd – Book Review
- Marly Bird – Book Review
- Moogly – Book Review
2018 NEW Pattern Collection
In 2018 I designed & wrote 22 NEW knit/crochet patterns: Mermaid Blanket PDF, Lion Rug PDF, Horse Rug PDF, Unicorn Big Amigurumi PDF, Bunny Big Amigurumi PDF, Pig Pillow PDF, Pig Rug PDF, French Bulldog Big Amigurumi PDF, Pig Lovey PDF, Turtle Blanket PDF, Turtle Lovey PDF, Bear Lovey PDF, Pig Blanket PDF, Cactus Big Amigurumi PDF, Cactus Rug PDF, Pumpkin Rug PDF, Car Rug PDF, Knit Scarf PDF, Chubby Little Elephants PDF, Chubby Little Kitties PDF, Chubby Little Bears PDF.
2018 Pattern Updates
There were 16 pattern updates this year. They were sent to everyone who purchased them before from IraRott.com or through my Ravelry page. If you purchased these patterns through Etsy, please check out the following list to make sure you have the latest version of the pattern(s). You can feel free to send me an email if you are missing updates.
- Furry Penguin Hat PDF Crochet Pattern (Feb 10, 2018)
- Floppy The Penguin Hat PDF Crochet Pattern (Feb 10, 2018)
- Cupid The Love Snail With Heart PDF Crochet Pattern (Feb 07, 2018)
- Cupid’s Heart Amigurumi PDF Crochet Pattern (Feb 5, 2018)
- Peanut Butter The Jellyfish Monster Amigurumi PDF Crochet Pattern (Feb 15, 2018)
- Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Pillow PDF Crochet Pattern (Mar 22, 2018)
- Tops The Triceratops Dinosaur Rug PDF Crochet Pattern (Jun 08, 2018)
- Tops The Triceratops Dino Pillow PDF Crochet Pattern (May 04, 2018)
- Tops The Triceratops Dinosaur Hat PDF Crochet Pattern (Oct 31, 2018)
- Tops The Triceratops Dinosaur Blanket PDF Crochet Pattern (Jul 13, 2018)
- Tops The Triceratops Dinosaur Baby Hat and Cocoon Set PDF Crochet Pattern (Aug 04, 2018)
- Chip The Banana Monkey Vest Crochet PDF Pattern (Aug 14, 2018)
- Pineapple Lace Parasol Wedding Stick Umbrella PDF Crochet Pattern (Oct 11, 2018)
- Amelia Hat with Chunky PomPom PDF Crochet Pattern (Sep 27, 2018)
- Kangaroo Joey Hat PDF Crochet Pattern (Nov 03, 2018)
- Pinky The Piggy Hat PDF Crochet Pattern (Nov 09, 2018)
My Quilting Patterns
Did you know that I started designing quilting patterns this year? I sure hope you will check them out:
- Scrappy Daisy Garden Quilt Free PDF Pattern
- Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Pillow PDF Pattern
- Cupid’s Heart Pincushion Free PDF Pattern
- Cuddles The Hexi Bear Rug PDF Pattern
- Hexi Cactus Placemats PDF Pattern
Most Popular Patterns in 2018
Yay, my elephant patterns are leading in popularity this year again – Josefina & Jeffery Elephant Rug, Big Amigurumi, Lovey, and the Pillow of course! Followed by Triceratops Rug, Triceratops Hat, Lace Parasol, and Unicorn Rug.
Our Knit/Crochet Facebook page just turned 8 years old. We would like to say a huge thank you to all of our 185K+ followers for your continued support! I have also started a new Facebook page, dedicated to my passion for sewing & quilting, so if you have the same interests, please follow it HERE.
If you have not joined our NEW Crochet Community Group on Facebook yet, you are more than welcome to do so HERE.
Earlier this year I decided to convert my personal Instagram account into a business account so I could share more of my crochet, knitting and quilting creations. If you like Instagram, please feel free to follow me @IraRott.
We hope you have a wonderful 2019 – Happy New Years!