Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021
It has been a very strange and hectic year, to say the least…so I hope that 2021 will bring you lots of happiness and joy to compensate for the year before. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, friends!
Year In Review
In the past 12 months I managed to publish 12 NEW designs (1 knitting, 9 crochet, and 2 quilting patterns), and I wrote a NEW book that is coming out early next year – Crochet Animal Slippers!
In addition, we moved our small family business 4000+ km across Canada from Southern Ontario to our new home in British Columbia.
My 2020 Designs
Many thanks to our tech editors (Edie Eckman & Teresa Kent) and to our wonderful testing team for helping me delivering these designs to you:
- Amanda The Panda Pillow – Knitting Pattern
- Retro Owl Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Placemat – Crochet Pattern
- Tops The Triceratops Dinosaur Placemat – Crochet Pattern
- The Hearts Of Hope Coasters – FREE Crochet Pattern
- Jeffery The Elephant Scrappy Lovey – Crochet Pattern
- Bubbles The Turtle Scrappy Lovey – Crochet Pattern
- Jimmy The Hybrid Car Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- Sophia The Cuddly Unicorn Scarf – Crochet Pattern
- The Textured Mountain Hat – Crochet Pattern
- Needles The Hedgehog Jelly Roll Rug – Quilting Pattern
- Tops The Triceratops Jelly Roll Rug – Quilting Pattern
While I love designing new patterns, it is also very important to me to keep my previous designs up to date. Here are 8 patterns that were updated this year. You may need to send me an email if you haven’t received updates for previously purchased patterns.
- Rusty the Giraffe Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- The Pugfect Pug Puppy Dog Hat – Crochet Pattern
- Sassy The Kitty Hat With Bow – Crochet Pattern
- Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Pillow – Crochet Pattern
- Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Rug – Crochet Pattern
- Pineapple Lace Parasol – Crochet Pattern
- Cuddles The Hexi Bear Jelly Roll Rug – Quilting Pattern
We translated 2 of my most popular patterns to Danish and 3 patterns to German. Huge thank you to Judith Schumacher and Zarah Lawford for their help with translations.
- Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Pillow – German & Danish
- Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Rug – German & Danish
- Pineapple Lace Parasol – German (Danish will be available soon!)
Oh…and of course, I’m so excited about Korean version of my book Crochet Animal Rugs, which was also translated this year! The cover photo is different from the original book, but the content is the same.