Overload of Cuteness
I am so excited about our NEW Teddy Bear Pattern that was released yesterday after many months of hard work and almost 2 weeks of testing by our team!!! Elvis Balthazar the Third is our newest charming family member, isn’t he the cutest thing ever?
The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms with a conversion chart to UK terms. There are many step-by-step photos & charts in the pattern, so I hope they will help you to follow through the pattern instructions when you make your Teddy Bear. The pattern includes written instructions & diagram for the cabled scarf, but if you would like to make a heart for your bear, please use our Free Crochet Amigurumi Heart Pattern. Using this pattern, you can make a Big Bear (17” tall) or a Small Bear (13.5″ tall) with moveable arms & legs. Your finished size may vary slightly, depending on the yarn you use & your tension.
When you finish your Teddy Bear using this pattern, we would be very happy to see it!!! Please add your project page on ravelry with a link to the Pattern or simply post your photo on our Facebook wall.
Take a look at all these ADORABLE Teddy Bears, made by our team members (some of them are even available for purchasing)!!!
- Beige Teddy Bear with Blue Ribbon – made by Susan W. from jojoroseanne on Etsy. This guy is 17″ tall and is made from Patons Moxie Yarn (Muskrat Color) & Vanna’s Choice Yarn (Beige Color). You can buy him in Susan’s shop >> HERE <<
- Purple Teddy Bear with Purple Ribbon – made By Anastasia W. from Cozy Hat on Etsy. It is 15″ tall and is made from Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn (Orchid Color) & Patons Grace Yarn (Viola Color). You can purchase this cutie in Anastasia’s shop >> HERE <<
- Dark Brown Teddy Bear with Gorgeous Eyes and Hand-stitched Nose – made by Heidi D. He is 15″ tall standing & 9″ sitting. Yarns: Red Heart Super Saver (Coffee Color) & Needle Crafters Feather (Chocolate Brown).
- White Teddy Bear with Adorable Little Bow, Pink Scarf, & Glasses – made by Tammy R. This sweetie is 17″ tall and is made from Bernat Bella Yarn (White Color) & Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (White Color).
- A Teddy Bear Family – made by Susan W. from jojoroseanne on Etsy.
- Cream Teddy Bear with Plaid Ribbon – made by Susan W. from jojoroseanne on Etsy. This gal measures 13″ tall and is made from Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn (Ivory Color) & Patons Grace (Natural Color).
- Hot Pink Teddy Bear with Purple Ribbon – made by Susan W. from jojoroseanne on Etsy. She is also 13″ tall and is made from Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn (Hot Pink Color) & Patons Grace Yarn (Lotus Color).
- Purple Bear with adorable Polka-dot Ribbon – made by Gail E. from Gail’s Yarn Menagerie. This bear is 13″ tall and is made from Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn & Patton Grace Yarn. Ask Gail, and she may make a bear just for you!
- Adorable Rainbow Bear – made by Natalia F. from Naptime Crafters. He measures 13″ tall and is made from N.Y. Yarns Feather Yarn (Bright Print Color) & Patton Grace Yarn (Orchid Color). Ask Natalia, and she may make a bear just for you!