Pattern Testing Call – Ivory Dream Christening Gown
Hello everyone! I am currently working on my pattern update for Ivory Dream Christening Gown, that I originally published in 2012. So we are looking for some additional volunteers for TESTING this new version of the pattern. If you would like to participate in this pattern test, please fill out the application below.
- Skills – understanding crochet charts / diagrams
- Timeline – this test needs to be completed within 2 weeks (approx from Jan 16 to Jan 30)
- Yarn – Bernat Baby Sport (1 big ball) or any other sport weight yarn with the matching gauge (11 dc X 6 rows = 2″ X 2″ using hook 3.5 mm)
- Test – make one of the required items from the pattern (see form below)
- Feedback – provide pictures of your finished item by creating a project page on ravelry
- Make an item
- Compare the row-by-row instructions with the diagram(s) (just for the item you make)
- Check the pattern for mistakes, typos, & clarity
- Submit your feedback by email
- Submit your photos through ravelry
Please understand that we can’t answer personally to every submission, but you will receive an email within 12-48 hours if your application has been approved. Also, please do not get discouraged if you have not received an email from us, as we only can accept a limited number of requests. There will be more testing opportunities in the future!
APPLICATION is CLOSED!
UPDATE: February 1 / 2017
Thank you everyone for helping us testing this pattern. Ivory Dream Christening Gown update has just been updated and sent to all previous buyers. I hope you enjoy it!